Creative Network Center Osaka Mebic Ogimachi is a creator supporting facility which is run by the Osaka Urban Industry Promotion Center. It facilitates face to face collaboration between creative companies to foster new relationships (called Foster action for Creative Industry Clusters) and a new community working in Osaka.
Mebic’s various actions are based on these 4 mission points. Our role is to create face to face relationships between creators, creators and other companies to take advantage of clusters with creators. Our goal is to appeal not only domestically but to overseas in promoting the creative industry in Osaka.
- To find out new creators or companies working in Osaka.
- To promote the creators information through the Creative Cluster
(Creators’ business information web site run by Mebic).
- To introduce the creators with coordinators or area supporters.
- To meet each other through our forums, seminars and exchange meetings.
- To arrange visitation by creators and coordinators of each other’s offices.
- To distribute information through the web site, including Creative Cluster, Creators’ File, Cross Point, Example of collaboration between companies, Event report, etc.
- Word of mouth via the coordinators and area supporters.
- To transmit information about people, things, occasions and places through events.
- Small group meeting: Creative Cluster meeting.
- Matching event: Presentations by companies seeking creators.
- Hold Creative Business Forums with themes such as: design, website, movie, IT, digital contents, etc.
- Hold Seminar / Workshop, the aim is to improve production skills when you start up a business or project.
- Support members’ group activities via the Producer Support Office (PSO).
- Hold events like public or private partnership exhibitions.
- Encourage creators to action in moving forward.
- Build relationships of trust, between creator to creator, and creator to companies.
- Provide opportunities to compete and collaborate with each other.
- Complement each other with common management resources.
- Spread reliable and worthy information.
- Number of collaboration and cooperation cases: 1,901 cases. (as of Mar. 31, 2014)